I DON'T KNOW THE REASON BUT HE JUST WANTS TO HUG ME IN HIS ARMS.
这一位总想抱我,我也不知道为啥
THE CHICKEN LAUGHS,"COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!"THE DONKEY INTRODUCES HUMBLY,"HELLO AND IT MAY BE A GOODBYE."
鸡大声笑起来,“咯咯哒~哈哈哈哈”驴子在旁说道:“鸡在跟你问好,不过也可能是说再见。”
I DREAM THAT THE DUCKLING BECOMES MY PILLOW.
在梦中,小鸭鸭成了我的枕头
THE SUN APPEARS AGAIN BUT THE CHICKEN SOBS.
太阳又出来啦,但鸡却抽抽搭搭哭了起来
小鸭鸭对大家叫到:来吃早饭啦!
UNEXPECTEDLY, THE BOY FROM THE FARM ADPRES MY BIG ROUND FACE AND CHASES AFTER ME!
没想到,这个农场男孩觉得我的大圆脸很有趣,想抓住我!
"PHEW!SO CLOSE…"
呼……差点就被抓住了呢
HE MUMBLES,"I AM LOST!"
他自言自语着:“啊,迷路了。”
"MY GOODNESS!THESE ARE SCARY!"
“天哪!这些是什么?好吓人!”
THERE SHE GOES AGAIN!THE WOLF CLAIMS HER VICTORY.
狼又在嚎了,她又成功了!
THE WOUNDS AND THE TEARS COME VISIT TOGETHER.
他受伤了,都疼哭了
I NEED TO MOVE ON~
啊,我还得继续走
WELL DONE!THE ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE BROTHERA STOPS!
这对兄弟吵架了,又和好了,真棒
BOBBY SAYS:"MOVE FASTER!"I JUST FOLLOW.
Bobby说:“快点吧!”我也跟了上去
I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE THE EAGLE TO SOAR.
我也想像雄鹰一样,在天空高飞
"OH NO, THE STORM IS HERE!"
“啊呀呀!风暴来啦!”
AS I OPEN MY EYES, I MAKE MYSELF A FRIEND.
等我再睁开眼,我就成了他的好朋友