Unit1步行
情境1 问路
简易版
Where are we now?咱们现在这是在哪儿?
We are completely lost.咱们彻底迷路了。
May I help you?你们要去哪儿?
Where are you going?你们要去哪儿?
Do you remember the address?你还记得地址吗?
Excuse me,is this the right way to…?不好意思,请问这是去……的路吗?
How can I get to …?请问去……怎么走?
Is there a/an…near here?请问附近有……吗?
Which is the way to…?请问去……怎么走?
Where is the National Arts Hall?请问国家美术馆大厅在哪儿?
Could you tell me the way to the Huston Book Store on Fifth Avenue?
请问第五大道的休斯顿书店怎么走?
Could you tell me where the new Park is 请问新公园在哪儿?
How do I get to the railroad station?去火车站怎么走?
Can you tell me where it is on the map?您能在地图上给我指一下吗?
I am going to this place here on the map.我要去地图上的这个位置。
Which way is east?哪边是东?
Where does this street go/lead to?这条街通向哪里?
How long will it take to go on foot?走路过去要多久?
Can I walk there?能走路过去吗?
What street is this 这是什么街?
Is this the only way to get there?去那边只能走这条路吗?
升级版
Where would you like to go?你们想去哪儿?
Should I go this way,or that way?我该走这条路还是那条路?
Would you please show me the way to…?您能给我指一下去……的路吗?
Would you mind telling me the way to…?请问去……怎么走?
Can you direct me to…?您能告诉我怎么去……吗?
I wonder if you could do me a favor.I'm looking for…?
能帮我个忙吗?我正在找……
Excuse me,but will you tell me the way to Times Square
打扰一下,您能告诉我怎么去时代广场吗?
Can you tell me how to get to the National Palace Museum?
请问怎么去故宫博物馆?
I am going back to the Royal Hotel.我要回皇家酒店。
I am told the East Station is near this place.Do you happen to know where it is 有人告诉我说东站就在附近。你知道在哪儿吗?
Please tell me a landmark on the way to the railroad Station.
请告诉我去火车站的路上有没有什么地标性建筑。
Please point out where I am on the map.
请帮我在地图上指一下我目前所在的位置。
Please draw a map showing me the way to the Royal Hotel.
请给我画一幅去皇家酒店的地图。
Which way is the post office?邮局在哪个方向?
How far is Today's Department Store from here?
从这儿到今日百货公司有多远?
It is rather far from here,so I advise you to take a bus or taxi.
从这儿走还要很远呢,所以我建议你坐公交车或出租车。
Can I walk there in twenty minutes?20分钟能走到吗?
Is this the shortest way to get there?这是到那边最近的路吗?
It is about ten minutes' walk to the place.大概走10分钟就能到那儿。
How much further is it?还有多远?
At which corner must I turn?我该在哪儿拐弯?
Must I turn to the right?我一定得往右转吗?
Must I go straight?我一定要直走吗?
What is this street?这条街叫什么名字?
What is that building?那个建筑是做什么用的?
情境2 指路
简易版
I will write the instructions for you.怎么走我给你写下来吧。
Let me take you there.我带你过去吧。
I will show you the way,for I am going there myself.
我告诉你怎么走,因为我也要去那边。
Cross the street and go ahead.过马路然后直走。
Go straight ahead about…meters.直走大概……米。
Go down/up/along this street…?沿着这条街往南/北/一直走……
Keep going until you see a .on your left.一直走直到你看到左边的……
Keep straight on for two blocks.直走两个街区。
Just follow these streets two blocks.沿着这条街走两个街区。
The National History Museum is straight ahead.
国家历史博物馆就在前边。
Walk one block east.往东走一个街区。
Cross the street and…?过马路然后……
Walk a little to the left (right).往左(右)走一点。
Turn left at the next corner.在下一个路口左转。
Take the second road on the left.走左手边第二条路。
It's at the end of this street.就在街尽头。
Keep going until you come to the end.一直走到头。
You are going in the opposite direction.你走错方向了。
It's over there.就在那边。
It's just around the corner.就在拐弯处。
I'm new here.我是新到这边的。
Let me ask someone else.我再问问别人吧。
I suggest you ask at the police office over there.
我建议去那边的警察局问问。
升级版
I advise you to carry a city map with you.我建议你随身带一份城市地图。
When you get off,keep walking straight five blocks to the east.
下车后,朝东继续走五个街区。
Turn right at the second traffic light.第二个红绿灯右转。
Turn right and you will find the Royal Hotel at the corner.
右转,皇家酒店就在街角。
Turn right at the next intersection.下一个十字路口往右转。
Go straight on,and then turn left /right at the first/second crossing.
直走,然后第一/第二个路口左/右转。
Take the first turning on the left.第一个路口左转。
Please go to the end of this street.It is on the right.直走到头。就在右边。
You will have to go back several blocks to get there.
你得往回走几个街区才能到。
Cross the bridge,and you will find the National Park.
过桥后你就能看到国家公园。
The hotel is next door to the bank.酒店就在银行旁边。
It's across the street from here.从这儿过马路就是。
It's across from…就在那边。
It's next to /near…就在……旁边。
It's not far from here.离这儿不远。
I am a stranger here myself,and I do not know much about this place.
我也不是本地人,对这个地方了解也不多。
I do not know much about this neighborhood,I am sorry.
我不太了解这一片,抱歉。
I know my way around here.我只知道我常走的那条路。
Let's ask the policemen walking over there.咱们去那边问问警察吧。
偶像剧场Role-Play
偶像剧中,美好恋情无处不在,哪怕问路也有可能
问出一段浪漫爱情哦!好好把握机会吧!
A:Excuse me,Miss,do you know where the subway station is
小姐,不好意思打扰一下,你知道地铁站在哪里吗?
B:I'm afraid it's a little far from here.
恐怕离这里有点远。
A:It doesn't matter.
没关系。
B:Alright,go straight along the street for 3 blocks,and you'll come to Jianguo road.There's a book shop at the corner.
好吧,沿着这条路走三个街区就是建国路。拐角处有一家书店。
A:I see.
我知道了。
B:Then turn left,walk about 50 meters,and you'll find it.
然后向左转,步行50米,就能看到地铁站了。
A:Is it the nearest subway station?
是离这儿最近的地铁站吗?
B:Yes.And it's the only one around here.
是的。也是这附近唯一的一个。
A:Okay,thanks a lot.
好的,非常感谢。
B:You're welcome.
不用谢。
(Long after…很久以后)
A:Hey Miss! What a coincidence!
嘿,小姐!真巧啊!
B:Sorry,do I know you?
抱歉,我认识你吗?
A:Yeah,you used to show me the way to the subway station,on Jianguo Road,remember?
是我,你曾经给我指过路,建国路上的地铁站,还记得吗?
B:Oh,yes.It's you! It's so incredible.
哦对。是你啊!真不敢相信。
A:Thank you so much for last time.Can I have the honor to buy you a cup of coffee?
上次真是太谢谢你了。不知道是否有这个荣幸请您喝杯咖啡?
B:Yeah,sure.Anyway,I'm not in a hurry.
当然可以。反正我也不着急。
Unit2公交车
情境1 询问车次
简易版
Where can I take a bus to the station?请问公车站怎么走?
I want to take a bus to night market.我想坐公交车去夜市。
Does this bus go to the Green Lake?这路公交车到格林湖吗?
This is the wrong bus.This does not go to the station.
你坐错车了。这路车不到那站。
Which bus should I take for Hyde Park?去海德公园要做哪路车?
Which should I take?我该坐几路车?
The number sixty-one.61路车。
How much is the fare 车票多少钱?
升级版
Where is the bus stop for Boston?波士顿的公车站在哪儿?
What is the nearest bus stop for the Taipei Railroad Station?
距离台北火车站最近的公车站是哪一站?
Does every bus take me to the station?每路公交车都到那一站吗?
That bus is for Hyde Park.那路公交车是到海德公园的。
What is the bus route to go there?哪路公交车到那边?