1265:能把声音关小点吗?Would you please turn it down?
好吧!All right.
1266:我想求你件事。Can I ask you a favor?
对不起,我很忙。Sorry,I’m busy.
1267:我想打听点儿事。May I ask you something?
当然,请说吧。Sure,Go ahead.
1268:我能用一下您的电话吗?May I use your phone?
请用吧。Go right ahead.
五、祝贺与祝愿一般表述
1269:祝你们玩得愉快!Have a good time!
1270:祝你晚上愉快。Have a nice evening!
1271:生日快乐。Happy Birthday!
1272:祝贺新年!Happy the New Year!
1273:圣诞快乐。Merry Christmas!
1274:祝你成功。May you succeed.
1275:再见,祝你好运。Good-bye and good luck.
1276:希望你旅途愉快。Hope you’ll have a nice trip.
1277:祝你旅途愉快。Wish you a pleasant journey.
1278:祝你安全抵达。Happy landing.
1279:一帆风顺。Bon voyage.
1280:复活节快乐!Happy Easter!
1281:恭喜你们喜结良缘。Congratulations on your marriage.
1282:恭喜你考上大学!Congratulations on entering!
1283:恭喜高升!Congratulations on your promotion!
1284:祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。Good luck andgreat success in the coming New Year.
1285:恭贺新禧,万事如意。Best wishes for the holidaysand happiness throughout the New Year.
1286:愿你健康长寿!I want to wish you longevity andhealth!
1287:多福多寿!Live long and proper!
1288:祝财运亨通!May many fortunes find their way to you!
有疑必问
1289:祝福我好吗?Give me your blessings,okay?
1290:为我祈祷吧!Pray for me!
有问有答
1291:新年快乐!Happy New Year!
新年快乐!Happy New Year to you,too!
1292:情人节快乐。Happy Valentine’s Day!
你太好了。That’s nice of you.
1293:你真是我的好妈妈。Thanks for being such a good mom.
你真可爱!How sweet!
1294:不请吃就捣蛋!Trick or treat!
哦,你吓了我一跳!Oh,you scared me!
1295:我驾照考试通过了。I passed my driving test!
恭喜!恭喜!Congratulations!
1296:是个男孩。It’s a boy.
恭喜生子。Congratulations on the birth of your child.
1297:祝贺你康复!Congratulations on your complete recovery.
谢谢您一直鼓励我。Thank you for your support.
1298:我们和好了。We made up.
我为你们高兴。I’m really happy for you!
六、通讯通话
一般表述
1299:我是约翰。This is John.
1300:真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。I’m sorry forcalling you this late.
1301:我希望我没打扰您。I hope I’m not disturbing you.
1302:我有急事要找约翰先生。It is urgent I talk to Mr.Johnnow.
1303:给您打电话是为了明天开会的事。I’m calling abouttomorrow’s meeting.
1304:我给您回电话。I’m returning your call.
1305:他一直在等您的电话。He’s been expecting your call.
1306:对不起,他出去了。I’m sorry,he’s not in right now.
1307:请随时来电话。Please call again anytime.
1308:我得挂了。I’d better get off the phone.
1309:请挂电话吧。Please hang up the phone.
1310:电话不通。The phone went dead.
1311:这儿没有您要找的人。There’s no one here by that name.
1312:请告诉他约翰给他打过电话。Would you tell him that John called?
1313:对不起,我好像打错了。I’m sorry.I must have a wrong number.
有疑必问
1314:喂,请问是约翰先生吗?Is this Mr.John?
1315:我可以和约翰先生通话吗?May I speak to Mr.John?
1316:您要找哪个约翰?Which John do you want to talk to?
1317:您能过会儿再打吗?Would you mind calling back later?
1318:您是哪位?Who’s calling,please?
1319:您想找哪位接电话?Who in particular would you like to talk to?
1320:对不起,她现在脱不开身。I’m sorry,she’s tied up at the moment.
1321:对不起,她正在接待客人。I’m sorry,she hascompany at this time.
1322:能留个口信吗?Can I leave a message?
有问有答
1323:但愿没吵醒您。I hope I didn’t wake you up.
没有,你没吵醒我。No,you didn’t.
1324:喂,约翰在吗?Oh,hello.Is John there?
对,我就是。Speaking.
1325:我找史密斯先生。May I speak to Mr.Smith?
请稍等。Hold on,please.
1326:对不起,她正在打电话。Sorry,her line is busy now.
好的。那我过一会儿再打。Alright.I’ll try again later.
1327:您等会儿行吗?Would you like to hold?
不用了,过会儿我再打吧。谢谢。No,I’ll call backlater.Thanks.
1328:他什么时候能回来?When is he coming back?
他大概10分钟后回来。He should be back in tenminutes.
1329:您要给他留言吗?May I take a message?
不用了,谢谢。No,thank you.
1330:请告诉我您的电话号码。Your number,please?
我的电话号码是1234-1234。My number is 1234-1234.
1331:那,明天见。So,I’ll see you tomorrow.
谢谢您打来电话。Thanks for calling.
1332:您可能打错电话了。I’m afraid you have the wrong number.
哦,对不起,打扰您了。Oh,sorry for troubling you.
七、恋爱婚姻
一般表述
1333:我非常想见到她。I want to see her very much.
1334:我想追求她。I’m trying to make a pass at her.
1335:我打算和她约会。I’m trying to get a date with her.
1336:你是我见到过的最美的女人。You’re the mostbeautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
1337:你使我发疯。I’m crazy for you.
1338:没有你我无法活下去。I can’t live without you.
1339:我时时刻刻都想着你。I think of you night and day.
1340:你是这个世界上独一无二的人。There will never beanother you.
1341:我还不想订婚。I don’t want to get engaged yet.
1342:我还不想结婚。I don’t want to get married yet.
1343:我爱你,可是不能和你结婚。I love you but I can’tmarry you.
1344:我还下不了决心和她结婚。I hesitate to marry her.
1345:我们俩都感到很幸福。We’re happy together now.
1346:我很爱我的妻子。I love my wife.
1347:我们夫妻俩性格相似。We’re two of a kind.
1348:我们从不吵架。We don’t have any fights.
1349:我老婆有外遇。My wife’s cheating on me.
1350:我和妻子没什么共同语言。I don’t see eye to eye with my wife.
有疑必问
1351:能陪陪我吗?Please keep me company for a while.
1352:你想勾引我吗?Are you trying to pick me up?
1353:你现在是不是和谁交往呢?Are you seeing someone now?
1354:我可以牵你的手吗?May I hold your hand?
1355:你打算什么时候结婚?When are you going to get married?
1356:结婚,我还没想过呢。I haven’t thought about marriage yet.
1357:婚后生活怎么样?How’s (your)married life?
有问有答
1358:我能和你约会吗?May I ask you out?
对不起,我有男朋友了。Sorry,I have a boyfriend.
1359:我想让你见见我的父母。I want you to meet myparents.
我还不想太认真。I don’t want to get serious yet.
1360:你为什么喜欢我?Why do you like me?
因为你是我喜欢的那种类型。You’re my type.
1361:愿意和我一起去看电影吗?Would you like to go tothe movies with me?
当然,我很乐意。I’d love to.
1362:愿意和我结婚吗?Will you marry me?
是的,我愿意。Yes,I will marry you.
1363:你愿意成为我的妻子吗?Will you be my wife?
我愿意和你白头到老。I want to grow old together.
1364:最近他看上去好幸福呀。He looks very happy lately.
因为他刚刚结婚。He’s a newly wed.
1365:我不再爱你了。I don’t love you anymore.
我们离婚吧。Let’s get divorced.